Monday, September 20, 2010

THE NINJA UPDATE

I keep gettinging inquiries about Ninjas recovery, so I figured Id just post it here so all could know what was up. If you don't know what happened, in short, I went out of town, ninja got antsy and slipped out of her collar, ran into the street and got hit by a car. She is in week 2 of her recovery, the stitches in her booty are healed (I call her frankenbooty) and she is totally pissed that I am not taking her out for walks. She is peppy and happy otherwise, and very excited to get back to normal livin, and frankly, I am very excited too. Thank you and kisses from ninja and I xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

kim said...

whaaaaaaattttt!? dang. i am so sorry! thank goodness she is ok and healing. could have been much worse. xo

on a funny note -the "word verfication" that i am typing in to post this comment is fecepo. FECEPO!!